Fingerprinting Services speed up results of the background check improving critical decision making on new hires, statutory requirements and compliance issues. These services come in two forms: Electronic Fingerprinting Services or Manual Fingerprinting Services. We can do both!
If you are:
- Responsible for the care, custody and control of children.
- Responsible for direct care of the elderly.
- A professional requiring licensure or permit by state statute.
- Other categories requiring services.
If you have been a resident of Ohio for 5 years or more and have a valid driver’s license or a valid State ID, then the use of Ohio BCI electronic fingerprinting services is the method by which background checks will be done.
If, on the other hand (no pun intended, but it is humorous), you have not been a resident of Ohio for 5 years or more and you are responsible for the care, custody or control of children, responsible for the direct care of the elderly or, if you are required by other state statutes to have both (BCI & FBI fingerprinting) then…
You will need both of the following:
- Electronic fingerprinting (for Ohio) BCI Check
- Electronic fingerprinting (National) FBI Check
We provide both of these services in addition to ink rolled fingerprints when needed.
Beginning in early 2006, the Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) required that all requests for Ohio Civilian background checks be submitted electronically. A multitude of industries are now required by state statute to conduct background checks for licensing purposes.
Who needs Fingerprinting Services?
Below is a partial list that requires Electronic Fingerprinting in Ohio.
- Accountancy Board License
- Adoption/Foster Care
- Auto Dealer Licensing
- Banks and Lenders, Credit Unions, Loan Officer, Mortgage Broker
- Charter School/Community School
- Counselors, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists Board License applicants
- Day Care/Child Care
- Dental Board applicants
- Firefighter/EMT applicants
- Home or adult daycare program
- Insurance License
- Liquor Control License
- Medical Board Licensing (practice medicine, surgery, osteopathic medicine or surgery)
- MRDD (Mental Retardation & Developmentally Disabled)
- Nurses (RN, LPN, dialysis techs, students entering nursing education or dialysis)
- Optometry License
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Psychology License applicants, State Board
- Real Estate Appraisers, Residential Real Estate Appraisers or Assistants
- Private Investigators /Security Guards
- School Employees-Teachers, non teaching positions including bus drivers
- Teacher Certification
- Veterinary Medical Board License
Fingerprinting Services can be a starting point!
Many times fingerprinting services can be a starting point in conjunction with Background Checks | Employment Screening in the public sector as well as in the private sector.
Electronic fingerprinting is the new standard, and we can help.
How do I get fingerprinted?
- Call and set up an appointment (440) 614-0100.
- All fingerprinting is done at our office by appointment only, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- If you have 30 or more people to fingerprint at one time, we can come to you. Please call for details.
What do I need to bring?
You will need to bring:
- A valid Driver’s License OR State ID.
- Social Security Card.
- School ID if you are a minor accompanied by parent or guardian.
What form of payment do you accept?
- Payment: We do not accept checks or credit cards. Cash only, please.
- If you are a current customer on a contract basis, you will be billed monthly, based on usage.
Note: You will be required to sign a special release and pay the required fees at the time the service is performed.
We utilize the Webcheck System for Electronic Fingerprinting.
We are a National Webcheck provider.